Wilhelm Wellmeyer Fahrzeugbau - Vehicle Constructor
1931 - Establishment of a blacksmith forge and horse shoeing by Wilhelm Wellmeyer Snr.
1932 - Start of production of trailers and truck bodies
1948 - Construction of a new workshop on the outskirts with 450 sqm. Employment of 6 employees
1960 - Takeover of his father’s enterprise by Wilhelm Wellmeyer Jnr.
1966 - Extension by adding a construction hall of 500 sq m
1979 - Construction of a new factory building of 2700 sq m in the industrial area
1982 - Development of independent suspension for Tipper Trucks
1990 - Extension of another 2700 sq m
1991 - Takeover of a VEB branch Halberstadt of agricultural engineering in Dardesheim, Saxony – Anhalt.
1993 - Construction of an office block 2000 -Takeover of Vehicle Constructor Company Lienemann by Wellmeyer Vehicle Constructor as a service point and base
2002 -Generational change. The management is taken over by Wilhelm and Siegfried Wellmeyer
2004 - Construction of a new building of 1300 sq m for repair and service in Osnabrück
2005 -Takeover of Tow and Recovery technique and technology from Strautmann, agricultural machinery, Bad Laer.
2009 - Product expansion by isolated vans and truck in a former joinery in town.
2011 -Enlargement of the production halls by 3600 sq m to 9000 sq m. Extension of the company premises to 20,000 sq m.
2013 - Today the company has 70 employees with the most modern sheet metal working machines, ray - and shot blast technique as well as paint shops with the latest exhaust and filter technology.